Monday, November 15, 2010

So lucky!

Another lesson from my kindergarteners...
I have one sweet little ESL student who melts my heart every day. She has taught me to count my blessings.

"Mrs. K, we are so lucky! We have the best teacher!"
"Mrs. K., we are so lucky! We can play at recess! So lucky!"
"We are so lucky we can color!"
"Mrs. K.,we are so lucky we have so many friends in our class!"

Everyday, she finds several reasons why we are so lucky, even if they are so simple. She helps me realize I am so lucky, so lucky to be alive and well, to have a job I love, to have people that love me and I love them, to see, smell, feel, touch, and hear, to live and breath each day.

I'm so lucky to know her.

1 comment:

  1. you better keep it up! i totally want to keep up on you!

    ReplyDelete